Children’s Activity Tax Credit 2017

Posted In: News & Events |

Apparently, you CAN claim a tax credit for music lessons on your BC tax credit form BC428, line 5841. But only for 2017. It will not be available next year.

Let us know if  you need a receipt for lesson fees for 2017.

No Comments »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *